Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Walking on Water


Introducing You to my lucky duck...



This Golden Mandarin Duck is Noesis to me. Why? I saw it floating on Lake Geneva two weeks ago, next to a pier I was standing on in Montreux, wondering if I could walk on water, within view of my old haunt, Chillon Castle; and when I saw the duck, I knew I am looking at the impossible. That was the medicine sign I received just as I was attempting something that my friends told me is quite impossible, such as establishing a safe place with no money. This duck showed me - minutes before the game was on - how to walk my talk if not how to navigate on troubled waters, and it is not impossible, since it just "is".

My Noetic Journey began in fact by that very lakeshore micro-climate with its palm trees, when I was six years old. Now, 40 years later, I was shown that what I knew then was quite valid, and so I stay with my innermost knowing that is somewhat expanding in the noetic direction of what many call 'miracles' or 'magic', or 'the impossible', or sheer 'luck' - as in lucky duck. What I learned? Nothing is impossible. I can do it. Don't believe anything (else)!

I could have saved myself reading all these smart books about spirituality, but it did not hurt to read wise people teach me a few tricks. So anytime I feel like I am not capable of getting something done, or that - God (or I) forbid - I don't know something, such as the origin of Cosmos or of mankind, or is there God or no God, or did we create Cosmos or did God, or is God same as human, then I look at my lucky duck. Mandarin smiles back at me - probably thinking: "What would he know about it, after all Cosmos is self-organizing..."

Visit me at my Safe Place

No comments: