Thursday, March 03, 2005

Luminous Moment


Noetic Find:

"... Once we have defined things for ourselves, the Intelligent Moment then has something to work with in our Intent. Before then, we might as well be space cadets. Now we are co-creators. So now that we are getting the picture of being infinite in every direction, including for the star dust that we are made up of which has memory back to the beginning of time, we begin to see the god within..."

More here: ~ SpiritWind ~

Ringing Radiance

Connection.Established.
Net.Working. XPanding.
Creating Safe Places.
Here. Now.



"Mapping Ascending Blogs"

By: TheMythSmith at RumormillNews:
"Famous Thinkers Approaching Noesis"

We discuss unusual things on my blog with Uranus in Pisces. I had predicted we would get to know that which we cannot fathom yet, and we would stay in touch with the invisible world. Then, a week ago I said to a few fellow friends on the internet: Why not start blogging about the synchronistic or Noetic moments. A few started to write down what goes through the windmills of their minds. Some see this as an academy of gentle people. Today I saw four little deers standing on my path in Odin's Woods, North of Frankfurt, Germany, in a sanctuary. They looked at me and then moved calmly into a wooded area where they kept observing me observing them, and no one was scared of Planet X or end times. We knew we are safe.

Click 4 Exquisitely more blogs net.work
EarthStar, Esclarmonde, Nemesis, RML,
and...

Freedom4ever
.
Hello Michael, son of light.
Happy birthday, "and a bright star was born."

by - NemesisWords


My application by design was soon evolved from assessing the potential damage in earth changes. Civil engineers, land scape architects, designers, crafts men and women and artists, and scientists I met over the years conversed with me and I ran it by the shamans. We have concluded we were connected into the talent. All professions needed are covered.

We wish a few earth ship contact centers, world wide. Hidden by the force of Cosmic magic. Sacred power points in a net work. Scenario of feasibility 2005, pre economy crash. When ten people sell all their homes in the doomed cities and politically unsafe areas or otherwise endangered earth change sites, and invest the proceeds each, say a half a million Euro in ONE 50 acres site in a hidden spot, one can begin within two years to set up the super earth ship with futuristic techno gizmos for twenty-forty select few... if twenty people do this, we get a hundred acres of sacred power point site, with more community gizmos, etc. more we don't need.

Elitist? Well, yes it gets esoteric and ecclectic, not same as ecclesiastic, more likely eccentric Aquarian. I have found the site after years of searching. The journey was interesting, it ended where it began. On that journey I found more sites. I have a whole collection now, let the bags full of Gold coins and bars find their way to the facilitators... the ongoing quest is alive... the adventure continues into the Chinese New Year 2005, All Ice in W-UnderLand.

The Elves have arrived at Helm's Deep.





Visit me & my safe place!

No comments: