Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Discovery Re-Entry

SCORPIONIC STAR CHILD
11/19/1956
Colonel Collins

Based on no time of birth, I have this data of the STAR CHILD... to overlay into the famous touch down:

Colonel Collins 19 November 1956 - Elmira NY

Sun Scorpio 28 -- THE KING OF THE FAIRIES APPROACHING HIS DOMAIN Moon Gemini 16 -- that is brainy Mercury Sagittarius 2 -- "Ocean with white caps aka star chaser" Venus Libra 23 Mars Pisces 23 Jupiter Virgo 28 Saturn Sagittarius 05 Uranus Leo 07 (MERCURY Station now) Neptune Scorpio 2 Pluto Virgo 1 True Node Scorpio 30

That is your star child... SUN NODE

Having Jupiter where she has Mercury it is all clear to me now. She takes measured risks, and then lays on full blast... The Saturn Uranus trine makes her a perfect astrologer too... That is the signature I wanted to see to be sure she was the one..

Time Travelers and Time Lord ETs select these positions as "messengers". Takes one to know one.

Immediate outlook: Mars squaring her Uranus today. She might get feisty. Her Uranus sits on NASAs SUN, so she is the one, no doubt. Pluto square her Mars any moment. Power plays expected... Pluto by 2007 into her Jupiter square also. Rises further... She has a Mars-Jupiter opposition at birth... we know what that means ;-)

ALL or NOTHING.


In the next few days she will have a lot of explaining to do.
She will see the invisible world: Sagittarius Mercury Saturn Conjunct!
*
Tuesday 9 August 2005 Discovery touchdown at 08:11 ET


EXQUISITE LANDING CHART: SATURN RISES

Commander Collins has proven superior astrological skills to mankind. She ELECTED to land with SATURN ON THE RISING. Which she would not have had in Florida at the same time... Congratulations.... ;-)

You see that the chart shows a most beautiful mathematical moment displayed over California at the time (11 minutes past the hour) of the successful touch down. Yes I know that astronauts are very well versed in the language of stars, even if NASA has Mars in Taurus at birth.

Dr. Edgar Mitchell of Apollo 14 told me that he spent many moon phases studying every single star and planet there is out there so as to be able to navigate and time "things" adequately, and he also stated that he felt his existence was irrevocably connected to the galaxies out there.

The chart you will see in the link below "shows" Sirius and Saturn rising, Mars in Taurus HIGH UP in the sky, and it exemplifies the eternal mathematics of time at work and put to judicious use. I was not happy with a Virgo moon square Pluto landing and prayed for a "delay".

Formalities of star science are followed to the dot now in life, as Saturn is in the 4th degree of Leo (Sabian keyword "MORALE") -- and you see the link Saturn - Moon in Libra, as well as you can sense "The Rectangle" I spoke of quite a lot these days. Last but not least, Jupiter is on the South Node, and people with good geometric skills can even make out the fantastic yet surreally suggestive pentagram, which to me symbolizes "man has finally made it"... we are moving on this day...

This is a good day for NASA, and a great time for mankind; and now is time for all of us to wish for fundamental change in our relationship with the Cosmos. Time for us to implement this new vision of Human ("X") plus Cosmos ("Y")creates ==> ("F") FUTURE.






As a friend wrote to me:

"Forget The Past ReMember The Future"

M StC.

Delphinus UFO

Update: Tuesday, 9 August 2005, 9:11 p.m.

At the exact moment I was posting and making sure the landing chart conformed to the 5:11:22 local place time - inside of my blog, my witness saw over a European city a UFO in bright daylight blinking in and out, and upon sky watch inspection said: It is under "Delphinus" at this moment in this place. I know the place, and it makes total sense to me.

I have not posted the rest of my Saturn rising in 12th house analysis yet at RMN, because I had wanted to make certain in these complex aspects that the chart would be up on the net within the hour of touch down, and that I gave myself enough time to review the interpretation later in peace. In the link excerpt below you can read how far I had progressed my analysis at the time I got the phone call saying: "The space ship is looking down here right now."

To me this type of AWARE moment in life has become the ordinary as opposed to the extra-ordinary. What I feel this seems to symbolize or signal to me -- and I am glad to share it with you now -- is that while this was being reported to me I was deciding for my self if YES or NO the 12th house Saturn on rising Leo 4 impact would signify at that moment and in hindsight the presence of the time traveler ET whom I suspect boarded the Collins craft before coming down here. Whether or not he she it boarded at space station or during the "delay" is irrelevant. What is relevant to me is the fact that the chart signature shows the imprint of the hidden knowing at the time I would personally bother to look up the unseen language -- the Zen of Knowing Seeing The Future...

In this STILL in retro alignment phase of Neptune-Mercury it is not indicated to come to final conclusions, and seeing today that NASA flags the "11" openly into my face, I accept this as the tacit agreement between "them" and "mine". Yes we have an understanding now that the time for psyops has ended and that the truth will be "shown" - even if only in intelligent universe type language to those who can grasp the moment and the message. What is impressive on this day is that the MOMENT has become the MEDIUM and in and by itself, the moment is the message.

There is a very highlevel message in the subtle alignment line between Leo MERCURY in 1st & Pisces URANUS in 8th house position: Uranus is in fact the ruler of ASTROLOGY itself. I also have Uranus positioned in my 8th at birth, on the point in Leo where the new moon was when Collins made final preparations few days ago. It is the hidden science that was today shown to me and to those who read me openly - albeit "hidden" in plain sight.

Venus in Virgo 2nd square Pluto in Sagittarius in 5th, complex and somewhat playful -- in the placement symbiosis of the landing chart -- can be interpreted as the bright lady commander of the craft bringing back the new cosmology from afar in a grand entrance "ACT" - Leo Sun/Mercury 1st house, at warp speed. The issue is now this: Will NASA comprehend the trophy they have been handed today in the Mojave deserts? It is a subtle trophy -- reminiscent of the "inverted Trojan Horse" -- the gift that will actually benefit those who know how to handle it. Why would I speak of a "trophy"??? Let the intelligent moment speak for itself: Here is the interpretation of LEO 4 - in which Saturn now stands:

A MAN FORMALLY DRESSED STANDS NEAR TROPHIES HE BROUGHT BACK FROM A HUNTING EXPEDITION

It is one thing to achieve something and yet another to display one's achievement for all to see. There may be an urge to impress others, but some people will not be pleased with the display, some can be very impressed whilst others may be distinctly unimpressed. Think carefully of the effects before you do anything. Trophies of conquest. Will to prove oneself. Need to prove one's animal instincts for the benefit of society. Proving one's animal instincts for the benefit of social position. The Caution: Trying to dominate the elements of nature with power. Warfare and its ravages. Seeing things as objects to conquer.

There is more to Leo Four: It is about "self-assertion" and at a point of effective impact on the world. FORMALITY becomes a magical ordering of the automatisms of lesser things - or as Goethe once said, and I take the liberty to paraphrase him: Things of lesser importance, which must however not stand in the way of things of UTMOST importance, and I will explain it after my vacation.

During the upcoming SCORPIO moon days I let you digest this -- and we think together silently what this is and will be about. And here is my addendum - the one i had typed and linked in at the VERY moment my witness called to say: "UFO under Delphinus now at coordinate XY."

"Saturn in 12th house with Mars near MC shows maybe a new beginning for the REAL mission of the new NASA, and it could suggest - potentially - that a grand teacher of time (Leo Saturn 12th) has secretly landed in an underground militarized base, and I wish for mankind that the secretive institution will learn "Cosmic ethics for the new time" from the time traveler who was perhaps on board of the vessel brought back by Venus in Virgo, the cool chick Cdr Collins, who did an excellent and precise job in the service of a cause greater than the human race.

I do feel it is possible, perhaps even probable that a spiritual-technological transfer of knowledge is taking place and that an invisible "ET" from a higher kind has been brought back down to earth. It needs not always to be a bad alien Grey, even though the site you see below is most definitely alien land scape. It can also be that the other and peaceful race has been able to make its own form of a deal with what would appear to be the new leadership around the "Griffin" - or 11th CEO - of NASA."

If you like to read my take on real ET life, the one I am talking about here, you can go to my free online book, because in Mercury retro it is a good thing to review life and life work. The high points in this book I owe to this ET guidance that has shown me time and time again the intelligent universe at work when I was willing to work with it. The errors in this book are mine.

No comments: