Friday, June 10, 2005

Surviving Financial Crash


WILL YOU SURVIVE THE COMING FINANCIAL CRASH?
Copyright 2005 by Kent Daniel Bentkowski
-- at link in title --

"The time has now arrived where things have gotten out of hand here in the USA, as far as financial matters are concerned. If one listens closely, they will hear the increasingly nervous whispers of the economists and financial experts. The USA is hopelessly bankrupt--- a condition that has existed since March 1933 --- and this massive debt has now begun to exponentiate itself. Those financial analysts who are being completely honest, all agree that the coming financial crash will make the Great Depression of 1929-1934 look tame in comparison.Because of my specific education in the areas of finance and investment banking, I feel compelled by moral responsibility to share what I have come to understand about this situation. I have prepared this financial white paper in the interest of sharing what I know and what my intuition and analysis tells me will be the likely outcome of this impending and inevitable disaster. I have also provided in my analysis, several proactive solutions that the reader may implement on the behalf of themselves and their family, so that they may be spared from this forthcoming disaster."

No comments: