Thursday, February 03, 2005

The RASUL Will Come


Seismo & Psycho : aka USS Psy-Oops


Dear Aladdin

APOCALYPSY-OP.by.StClair.Yes I enjoyed reading some old Rasul Mahdi Dune stuff from olden days. Now this Tunisian astro-psyop prediction on Bush #43 death in 2005? i dont know, nono by the law of attraction stipulation. I posted it in my corner too, only because I collect all that i can, and keep track of things, but personally I feel it is unethical and a lot of other things, i would not do it,

Bush will be ok as long as he serves the NWO purpose, fighting & fighting ...I think and have predicted that Bush will go into some form of hiding,at some stage, may be connected to family issues, #41 eclipsing, etc.I see a potential of Civil War inside the USA soon, JebBush #44, etc.as you sayapocalypso-comiXXstrip



ApoCaliPsy-Op. ComiXstrips from enlightened days... I was watching DUNE and reading it, as well as studying planetary alignments, timing over Krishnamurti's teachings, plus Sun-Tzu on how to envision it all... as I came across this ex-change... The RASUL will come...

St.Clair-Aladdin @ RMN:
on Sufism, Tao-Te-Ching, ETs, DUNE
How to prepare - Hall in one. Cats R from Sirius. siriusly.




Watch The Sirian hand sign - very esoteric. Initiated cat.

E-mails from my friends:


"Dear Michael. Thanks for including me on your list. Your Blog is simply wonderful. Glad to see that you are still out there doing your thing better than anyone. It is your confidence I LOVE the most about you. It is a shining example of something we all need to be before this is over. Thanks again!"
- Esclarmonde

"Yes agreed Michael. We should not pay a"too much" attention to these "predictions". And instead to continue to work for what we think is "good" for us and our peoples inspite of all that we see around us. Yes - the Rasul will come. But I was told that we should "not wait" for him. Just to continue with what we do. And to do the best we can. Salaam."
- Aladdin

The RASUL is Christ-Mahdi - designed by CK-One?
Roger that; beam me up to the blue star!

Read excellent short essay by RML:
THE CASSANDRA SYNDROME at RMN.